Holla, y’all! Okay, I know I said I’m going to stop blogging but heck, we all know it’s hard to stay away from good ‘ol Tumblr. Tumblr peeps are just amazing. So here’s a little update from the past few months.
- UP’s academic calendar shift. Finally, after a good dose of arguments and discussions here and there, the Board of Regents approved the academic calendar shift to make amends according to the ASEAN harmonization in 2015. Long story short: UP is one of the universities to start classes on August and end in June. UST follows, starting their academic year on July. Ateneo is set to start classes on August next school year.
- After a few quite pressurized days, I have been elected to be UP Sandigan’s Secretary General. Quite a dream come true really! It was one of my goals when I joined our org. And now I’m excited as the new school year unfolds!
- Hell week. Can’t even stress it enough. But eventually, I managed to pass all my subjects with flying colors! Sort of.
- We had our community drugstore internship in April, and our Cavite community immersion last May. I have learned so many things! Mainly on how to become patient when interacting with others, how to adapt to a community, and becoming more aware on the health status of some communities and barangays in our country.
- I have been writing more than reading. And it feels good to express my thoughts on paper. A little inspiration goes a long long way, too!
- Before my siblings went back to school, we went to El Nido, Palawan! The place was just breathtaking. The sand, sun, and sea never felt better! To make things more exciting, we’re going back to Palawan next year, this time to Coron!
- So far now, I’ve been bumming around the house. It has been quite awhile, except for a couple of catching up with high school friends and movie dates with the college gang. Hoping for more. 🙂