Can you believe that Christmas is only a few weeks away?
A 2014 planner. I’m eyeing this one, even if it’s a wee too expensive. Hey, it’s a wishlist. (SB planner, or the BDJ planner in gray leatherette)
- An owl mug. Just as long it has an owl on it, I’m good. Or any adorable medium-sized mug.
- Books. Because I can never have too many. My to-read list is here.
An automatic, foldable umbrella, because my old one’s broken.
- A blazer in a neutral color. Because I have attended (and will attend) seminars that require business attire, and this one will be very useful for presentations in the next few years.
- Shoes. Because I’m already wearing out the few everyday pairs that I have.
- A bowler hat for Bowler Hat Day! Okay, I just made that up.
A box of Twinings’ English Breakfast Tea or Chai. AAAH I CAN TASTE IT ALREADY.
- I’m not really the make-up kind of girl, but I do put on a little for special events and occasions, and Urban Decay’s new Naked 3 palette is just gorgeous!!
- This black floppy hat.
- A purple bath towel
- A red/gray beanie
- That hand and nail cream from Marks & Spencer in the lavender scent
- Skater skirts!! In red, black, and/or maroon please.
That’s basically all I want! Haha.