Since my birthday is about two weeks away and a lot of people are already asking what I want for my birthday so I’m finally posting an eighteenth birthday wishlist.
- I really really REALLY want a Polaroid camera.
Bookworm that I am, I would love to receive a really good read. 🙂 Check out my to-read shelf here. An everyday satchel in the most adorable color.
- One terabyte hard drive to fill with all the movies, tv series, and files to my heart’s content.
- THAT ADORABLE OWL BAG FROM ACCESSORIZE. You know I love owls.
- I’ve wanted a Moleskine for like..forever.
- A new iPod! Because my classic rests in peace and my sister’s mP3 player is just…*sigh*
- A new comfy pillow with my name on it.
- A white bookshelf.
- A floating lantern that would make my dreams come true.
Aside from figurines, I would want something that I can use to decorate my room.And someone suggested a princess bed canopy and now I’d love that, too.
- I noticed that when I wrote this list down with pen and paper I wrote dSLR twice so yeah.
- That pair of Keds in the prettiest shade of blue.
The warmest, comfiest sweater or cardigan ever.
- Something to express my UP pride!
- Wreck This Journal
- I can’t really think of anything else
- right now so I’ll leave you to it. 🙂