I’m going to be busy this coming week because I have exams, problem sets, and make-up classes. So maybe (just maybe) I won’t be able to update in a while.
Let me just tell you how stressful college life in UP can be.
- Terror profs and disastrous exams.
- Since I study at the Manila campus, you can imagine the pollution I inhale everyday.
- Rush hour LRT rides.
- Not knowing where to eat lunch.
- Very long breaks before exams. (One time, we had to wait seven hours for an exam.)
- Make-up classes at seven in the evening.
- Cats that randomly roam around the campus.
- The distance between CP and CAS.
- The intense heat of the sun.
- Prerequisite subjects that are harder than major subjects. (Okay, maybe not.)
- Late announcements for cancelled, postponed, or suspended classes.
- Living so far away from school.
Nevertheless, there are good things, too.
- Robinson’s Place Manila is part of our campus.
- Professors that give ++10.
- Chemistry lab.
- Lab gowns, masks, lab kits and gloves.
- Seeing your crush on a random day.
- UP Manila Chorale and UP Manila Indayog Dance Varsity
*Will update soon.